I started working on this right before I got sick, and when I looked at it afterwards I was pretty confused as to what I had been thinking. I somehow managed to cut everything crooked, and the only explanation that I have is that the illness had addled my brain before I started to show symptoms. I decided to use the pieces anyway, rather than take the time to cut new ones. The end result isn’t terribly polished, but it functions.
This is my diaper hanger. Previously I had been keeping the diapers stacked on the floor, but I decided that I needed something a bit more organized. I saw a picture of something similar to this in Singer’s Sewing For Children book, and decided to copy the idea. Now the diapers have a place of their own.