White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the sugar mixture. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. For best results, take them out while they are still doughy. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.