- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, blend together crust ingredients. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake crust for 15-20 minutes, or until firm and golden.
- In another bowl, whisk together the filling ingredients. Pour over the baked crust.
- Bake for another 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature before serving.
- Optional: Top with powdered sugar.