The very first time that I made these brownies was in a Coleman oven set on a camping stove, and they came out surprisingly good. When I made them in a proper oven, they turned out to be the best brownies that I have ever had. The awesome part is, they’re really easy to make!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat in cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Do not overcook.