1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Without further ado, seven things about me:
1. I have one beautiful baby girl, and am proud to carry the title of, “Mother.” I also plan on having a lot more babies.
2. I spent awhile living in a van and traveling the country. The experience had its ups and downs — the beginning mostly up, and the end mostly down. While I appreciate the life experience that it gave me, I will never, ever, do it again.
3. I like cats. A lot.
4. I love designing clothing, which is something that I never expected of myself; I had always been the shy girl who spent all of her free time writing, and I thought for sure that my future career was going to revolve around that. There was no way that I had the personality to be a fashion designer, and yet here I am.
5. Spiritually speaking, I consider myself to be Pagan in the dictionary sense — meaning that I’m not a Christian, Muslim, or a Jew. While I do celebrate certain holidays and read oracle cards, I have very little in common with most other people who profess to be Pagan.
6. Following a pre-Civil War model of femininity has made me far happier and more comfortable with myself than trying to be a “modern woman” ever has.
7. I love my husband with all my heart, and am grateful to have him in my life.
I’m not going to nominate ten blogs. While it would be easy for me to come up with any number of blogs that are interesting, I have instead decided to nominate the blogs that have inspired me personally in some way. That makes three: