My laptop went and snapped in half (the nerve!), so I don’t have a computer of my own. Updates will be sparse until I get a replacement, or something.
Anyway, I present you with my very first project, the Loud Dress.
I completed this one a few months ago, using the Simplicity 2362 pattern for the dress, and Butterick 3345 for the jacket. The point was to make it as loud and colourful as possible, so I added bright pink feathers to the jacket, sequins around the neckline, and pink and green pompoms around the hem.
The outfit is not anywhere near perfect, but considering that it’s my first major project (the pyjama pants I made in school don’t count), it’s not half bad. I can actually wear it out in public.